|Home||» Products||» CLC Block Minicutter||» CLC Block Minicutter|
CLC Block Minicutter
- Weight (kg)
- 65 Kilograms (kg)
- 1000X600X850 Millimeter (mm)
Made in Vietnam by THT International Co., Ltd, this mini cutting machine uses steel cutting wires to cut the foam concrete cakes casted in a long mould laying on cement beds on ground into blocks of different sizes. It helps the small producers who use battery moulds to eliminate the blocks partition wall plates inserted inside the moulds. By using this small cutting machine, the production capacity is higher, the quality of blocks is greatly improved and the production cost is much reduced thanks to his save of the labor and material costs
- Mobile machine with 4 wheels for manual travel along the mould lines, with manual brakes for stabilizing the machine during the cutting action
- Can be operated in 2 modes: electric driven mode by a small electric motorand manual mode in case power is lost. The manual mode will allow a continuous production process, to avoid the need of a stand-by generator.
- Cutting frame: with 6 cutting wires tensioned by bolts, oscillating back and forwards along 2 high quality chrome plated shafts with 4 special linear bearings which gives a very easy and smooth movement of the cutting frame. Cutting frame can move downward freely on 2 vertical stainless steel shafts guided by 2 bushings to create the pressing force of cutting wires on the CLC cakes. The raise of cutting frame after each cutting action is made manually by a rotating handle.
- Cutting frame has 2 horizontal hand grips for manual cutting
- Cutting effect is obtained by oscillation of the cutting frame and its own gravity. The 6 cutting wires will cut the soft cake very easy and fast at 3-4 hrs after pouring. One cutting action takes around 10-20 seconds maximum.
- Can cut a long cake of 500/600(W) x 200(H) x 2400(L)mm into 24 blocks of 100x200x500/600mm in 10-15min. Other blocks sizes possible by changing the distance between the cutting wires. Cake can be longer than 2400mm if the length of
the mould panel is longer.
- Electric driven by a gear motor of 0.25kW/380V/ 50Hz .
- Max cutting capacity: 5-7m3/shift with electric gear motor. Capacity may be less in case of manual cutting.
- Size: 600(W) x 1000 (L) x 850mm (H)
- Weight 65kgs
- A CLC blocks production line of 10-15m3 per day can be designed as per the below illustration with one mixer 0.5m3, a pouring cart, several molds and one or 2 mini cutting machines. This type of plant is very suitable for rural area where
electricity may not be stable and labor is plenty and cheap.
- Payment Terms
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Paypal, Others
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India