|Home||» Products||» Mastercut 4||» CLC Blocks Cutting Machines||» Mastercut 4|
Application: for cutting CLC soft or semi-cured CLC cake into small blocks of different sizes for use in construction.
- Type: MasterCut- 4, stationary and fully automatic CLC Blocks cutting machine
- Can cut bigCLC cakes into block simultaneously in two directions by wires
- Max cutting capacity: up to10m3/hr
- Electric power: 380V-400V/ 50Hz/ 3 phases. Other voltage or frequency available as option.
- PLC Control board: mounted on the side of the machine, with all programmable PLC to control all the operations including travel of mould base tray with CLC cakes into and out off the machine, locking and unlocking of the tray inside the machine and automatic cutting. The Control board also has manual operation mode with buttons and switches Ãƒ¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã‚¦ or controlling all the processes of concrete block cutting, alarm, lighting switch, etc. All electronic components are from famous brand suppliers like Omron, LG, Schneider, Siemens,etc
- Size of the bricks: nominal sizes 10x20x(40/50/ 60cm), tolerance max. 1mm. Other sizes available on request (for ex 7.5 x 20 x 60cm)
- Electrical power consumption: Max 5.5k
Chain conveyor: for drawing 3 moulds base trolleys together, 2 in front of the machine with CLC cakes ready for cutting and one from the machine outwards after cutting.
- Length of chain conveyor: 12m
- Driven motor with gear box, low speed motion at 4rpmm, capacity 0.4kW
The locking and unlocking of the mold base tray is made by pneumatic cylinders and operated automatically from the control board by PLC.
The machine help to save labor considerable by replacing 4 persons in the mould transfer and cutting process. It is designed mainly for high capacity CLC Blocks plant from 150m3/day and above, and it is recommended to be used in combination with the mould stripping machine
- Weight: about 1350 kgs, including chain conveyor system
- Cutting wires: Abrasion resistant steel wires.
- Dimensions: Approx. 1910x 2400 x 2000 (H)mm
- Payment Terms
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Others
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, South America, Africa