|Home||» Products||» PC Pole and Pile Manufacturing Plants||» Vacuum Lifter system||» Vacuum Lifter system|
Vacuum Lifter system
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
Vacuum Lifter for demoulding cured concrete pole or pile by using vacuum pad From lower mould respectively. There are seven(7) pieces of vacuum pad rigidly mounted under H-Beam structure with Vacuum Pump and electrical control panel. The lifter should be mounted under the overhead crane for remote control by a crane operator.
- Model : HSVL-600
- Capacity : 8.5 metric tons
- Demoulding range : Pile diameter, 300mm ~ 600mm x 5m ~ 18m long
- Vacuum Pump : Orion (Japan) x 2 unit, 2.2kw x 6P x 3 Phase
- Vacuum Pressure : 600mmhq.
- Vacuum Pad : Rubber-Neoprene, 1470L x 280W x 50mmH x 7 ea.
- Suction Time : 6 seconds
- Discharging Time : 2.5 seconds
- Dimension : 580W x 1592H x 13500mm L
- Dead Weight : 4000kgs.
- Remote Control : Control board will be mounted on the crane operator's cabin For remote control by a crane operator.
- Power : 380VAC, 50Hz. 3 Phase for motors 220VAC, 50Hz, 1 Phase for control
- Recommendation : Endusers are recommended to use Vacuum Lifter with Slinger Arm (2 ea.) for obtaining verticality for smooth operation. Slinger Arm is optional and available on request.
- Payment Terms
- Others, Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India